Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's all in the eyes


I had a $2.00 off coupon for any Rimmel Mascara and I chose Glam’Eyes Lash Flirt in black and I really like it. It lengthens and defines each lash and add tons of volume. The color comes on very intense, bold and kind of sexy it emphasizes my eyes a lot. I love the brush and the packaging as well. Glam’Eyes Lash Flirt does what is says and here is what Rimmel says:

Flirty seduction starts with fluttery lashes. NEW Glam’Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara creates a soft & separated, yet intensely black lash look, giving you lashes you can’t help but flaunt. 2X more intense kohl black pigments. Up to 80% longer lashes – perfectly defined, no clumps. The VolumFlex Brush grooms each and every lash to lengthen and separate lashes. Feather soft soufflĂ© formula is oxygen permeable to allow lashes to breathe. Long lasting - Smudge and flake-proof

I give it 4 out of 5 Stilettos.

Style, via Tia

Thanks Rimmel for the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...