Tuesday, May 13, 2014

April Curlbox Review

Curlbox is quickly becoming my fave subscription! It always shows up on time with NO issues and has tons of products so, you really feel like you get your monies worth. 

Here is the box:
Check out the PANTENE goods!









This month was all about Pantene. I have never been a Pantene Fan nothing against them just for some reason I never brought their products. So, this was exciting for me to get to try them. 

The box included all full size Pantene Pro-V products:

Expert Collection Keragloss Oil Mist
Curly Hair Series Moisturizer and Styler
No Crunch Curls Whip Stylers Heat Protection Spray
Defining Curls Styling Custard
2 Minute Moisture Hair Masque Deep Conditioner
Truly Natural Hair Shine Serum



So far, I have tried the 2 minute hair masque and I LOVE IT!! It is for real the best! On the other hand I was not a fan of the defining curl styling custard it made my hair sticky and gummy feeling. Oh and the hair shine serum was nice, it gave a good amount of shine without looking oily. 

I have yet to try the others so, time will tell.

What do you think of this month's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...