Friday, March 5, 2010

What I yearn for today.....

Whew, it seems like I have been on a color craze lately. My new love is these ultra chic Cara Couture leather wrap bracelets. These super soft and colorful leather wraps can be worn as a necklace, bracelet or even a belt. So, how is that for super versatile. At $28 bucks each that is a deal and, with seven colors to choose from I just can't decide which two or three I want. This will be on my summer fun accessory list!






Click here to purchase.

Style, via Tia

Thank you to www.nordstrom.com for the lovely photos

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, those are GORGEOUS! Fabulous find, Tia! I can't choose a favorite color either...why don't we just buy them all?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute!

    Just stumbled by & I love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...