I received my CurlBox in the mail last week and I was not even expecting it so, it was a nice surprise. If you are not familiar with Curl Box it is a subscription box for women with curly hair. "CurlBox is an affordable, Exclusive and effortless way to explore new hair products. You can discover hand-selected curly hair products delivered to your doorstep every month. Every month subscribers receive 5-7 quality hair product samples for $20 per month."
I really enjoy this subscription box, I have not heard of a lot of the products that I receive so it is fun trying out new brands. Plus, I seem to ALWAYS need conditioner and these boxes always have a new conditioner to try!
Here is the box:
- Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter Whipped Curl Créme
- Nene’s Secret Leave in Conditioner
- Aunt Jackie's in control 15oz - "Anti-Poof" Moisturizing & Softening Conditioner
- Novex Brazilian Keratin
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Condition repair cream - sample
- Cantu Shea Butter coconut curling cream - Sample
- Olive Oil Hair Masque Intense Treatment - Sample
- Mop Top Hair Custard - Sample
- III Sister of Nature Curling Gelo - Sample
- Nene's Secret CC Curl cream - Sample
|Close up of the samples|