Thursday, July 1, 2010

Essie Nails

Hey Luv bugs,

I just finished painting my toe nails and I thought that I just have to share with you my new polish crush. So, I know I am so late on the Essie bandwagon but, Oh My Goodness I adore it. The color selection is wonderful and they apply great. Last week I did my nails and the color lasted four whole days before chipping. Now that is amazing especially since I wash my hands like a million times a day!

Check out some of my favorite colors below, the mint candy apple is the apple of my eye right now.



Style, via Tia

Muah

1 comment:

  1. The first Essie polish I bought was Mint Candy Apple and I have been smitten ever since - the texture and color (not to mention staying power) is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...