Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Caramel Matchaccino Review



Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Since it is a mere 4 degrees outside today, I thought it was only right that I bring you a review for a nice hot Caramel MATCHAccino! I know what you are thinking... What the heck is a MATCHAccino? Cause I was wondering the same, lol check out the graphic below:

Picture


Naturally, I made mine HOT HOT HOT cause it is COLD COLD COLD outside. The flavor is very subtle not overwhelming at all. You can taste the green tea and the caramel. I added a little tiny bit of sugar to mine and it was perfect.

Picture
I am big on health drinks especially my morning green smoothies so, was happy to see that this is naturally healthy. I was really skectical at first, I really didnt think I would like this. But, it has a great flavor and was quite filling. I think next I will try to add this powder to my morning smoothies for an extra boost. 

100% Natural
Only 58 Calories
0g Fat
No Food Coloring
No Artificial Sweetners
No Preservatives
No MSG/Chemical Additives

Red Leaf Tea sells powdered mixes that you blend with warm almond milk (you can use regular milk as well) easily for a nice treat. 









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...