Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Dry Brushing is My New Boo

So, I found this You Tube channel for Ashely's Green life and it/she is my new obsession. All of her video's are so informative. 

It all started with my dry brushing curiosity. I saw some great results 


Benefits of dry brushing:
  • Sloughs away dry skin.
  • Promotes cell renewal, tighter skin, and blood flow. 
  • Release toxins and which aids in digestion and kidney function. 
  • And, much more.






This crap feels amazing especially in the morning before I had my coffee. It really gets my blood flowing. It is super easy to do you basically brush upwards on dry skin! The back is a little tricky I brush from my neck down. I shower right afterwards to wash away all the dead skin cells. 

I started about two maybe two and a half months ago and my skin looks tighter and feels smoother.

Do you watch Ashley's video?

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...