Thursday, August 13, 2009

Clarisonic Clean



Introducing the Clarisonic!

I think I read every online review there is of this product before I decided to purchase it! Since it's so expensive (Retail value of $195.00), I wanted to be sure it was worthy. I'm a product (esp. skincare) junkie so I know my products and this is the best one to have!

I've been using the Clarisonic for about eight months now and my skin feels super clean! In general I think the product lives up to all its claims. Within the first week I noticed my skin had a smoother softer feel. I could run my hands over it and feel nothing but smoothness. The brush allows it to be highly effective while using a minimal amount of pressure. I use it twice a day with my face wash (Neutrogena). If you like your cleanser, then stick with it. I am not a fan of the cleanser that comes with it. I use the normal skin brush and use it as initially directed: 10 seconds on each cheek and 20 seconds on the forehead, nose, chin and neck.

My facial products (toner and creams) all absorb much better, allowing me to use less of the product. My toner especially feels like it's being absorbed deeper into my skin.

I can't recommend this product enough! It has changed my skincare regimen forever! The price is high, but your face is worth it.

Finally, GILT GROUP is having a Clarisonic event on August 14, 2009 (tomorrow) at NOON. Gilt group provides access, by invitation only, to Men’s, Women’s and Children’s coveted fashion and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off retail. First Come, First Served. I am curious to see how much they will offer this magic stick for. If you want one click on the link below to get invited.


Get Invited

Style, via Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...