Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sheath affection

What is a sheath dress?

In fashion, a sheath dress is a type of dress designed to tightly fit the body. It is often made of a very light and thin material like cotton or silk, and rarely contains any flourishes.

Just because I am wearing a fabulous belted Tahari royal blue sheath dress today that I scored at Marshall's last week for only $30. Everyone should have a dress this fabo, it is form fitting and comfy.

So, I located a ton of options for you below:




Click and pic to purchase.

Style, via Tia


Definition source

1 comment:

  1. I just keep envisioning Victoria Beckham. She is the queen of the sheath dress, or so it seems. Loving the pieces you've featured here. I think Tadashi's Beaded Sweetheart Stretch needs to be added to my wish list ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...