Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Shoes

I love Aldo for their unique and super cheap jewelry (mostly their rings). Every time I go to a mall I just have to stop by the Aldo store to see what new treasures I can buy. To be honest, I never pay the shoes any attention because I purchased a pair of shoes from Aldo's years ago and they hurt my feet so bad I just never thought about buying another pair ever again. But, now Aldo's has my attention.
Check out these super chic shoes I found on www.aldo.com:



Style, via Tia

Thanks to www.aldo.com for the photos

1 comment:

  1. Aldo has some pretty amazing shoes, not always comfortable! I used to work there, and I loved the discount more than anything! Excellent blog, I will be following it! Please feel free to stop by the beauty blog anytime! :)
    http://un-finishedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...