Thursday, February 7, 2013

Julep Maven - February

Julep's February box is all about the A list! Wrapped in gold tissue paper of course after all this is about the A-List.

Julep never disappoints with the pretty. The polishes were wrapped in black and gold and the box included a lash curler and chocolate hearts as a Bonus.


Julep included a Freedom polymer top coat and Oxygen Nail Treatment.
The Oxygen treatment retails at $18 a bottle . This treatment is a complete nail care and make-up all in one bottle for your tips!  This contains their patented Hexanal formula and creates stronger, thicker, smoother nails.  I am excited to try this and will be sure to update you all. My tips have been splinting lately so I hope this helps.  


I can always use a top coat and Julep was on time with this one. Freedom promises to extend the life of you tips. Using natural light it creates a polymer shield the will prevent chipping for days and a gel like shine.  Also retailing for $18 this sounds like it may be a favorite, I'll keep you posted.


Here are the two colors I received. Joan and Sally!
Joan is a raspberry plum color with gold shimmer and Sally is an antiqued ivory creme. I love them both.


This box was well worth it $19 price tag.

Tia
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. HI Tia

    I really wanted the ploymer and the oxygen treatment, I guess I should have gotten the box!
    Yes this box definitely exceeded the $19 price tag.

    Pjd

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...