Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tone it up

Toner is an absolutely necessary step for me. I was surprised at the number of people that do not use toner or think it is not that important. If you have oily skin like me, toner can be your bestie. Toners removes that deep down dirt and oil that your cleaners may have missed. So, look at it like your back up plan. Also, your skin is acidic and after you cleanse your PH levels are all screwed up; Toner aids in restoring it back to normal. The most important part in adding toner into your daily routine is picking the right toner for your personal skin needs.

Here are two of my faves.



toner




Tia xoxo

2 comments:

  1. There is evermore a thing which serve us in making our existence good. Your site is one of them. Thanks fitted all your data which helped me in making my life easy
    [url=http://greencoffeebeanextractg.blogspot.com/]Green Coffee Bean Extract[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Mario Badescu. Naomi Campbell uses loads of Mario products - thus the reason her skin is so incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...