Thursday, September 26, 2013

Eat Green Tea - Review



I am an avid green tea drinker. I mean I down at least five cups a day so, when I was offered the opportunity to review EatGreenTea I was super excited! I make a green smoothie every morning with kale, bananas, and a mixed of other fruits that I switch up from time to time. I decided to just throw this in with my smoothie and I did not notice it taste wise at all. However, I did notice an increase in energy and mental clarity. I have only been using this for about a week now but, I think this may be a winner. This product can be sprinkled on top of your food or used in baked goods as well. I can't wait to add this to baked goods!


I really love that EatGreenTea uses pure green leaves chance.  

Check out the below excerpt from EatGreenTea:

We collected samples from organic green tea farms around the world. We submitted those samples to a lab here in America to be tested for the presence of heavy metals. Organic certification doesn't account for this. Heavy metals (even in very small concentrations) can wreak havoc on your body. And once in your system they are extremely hard to purge. We examined the results and chose the farm that had the purest green tea powder that we could find anywhere. 

Benefits of Using EatGreenTea on a Daily Basis
- Increased Energy
- Weight Loss Aide
- Cancer Fighting Properties
- Anti-microbial
- Anti-inflammatory
- Cholesterol-lowering Aide
- Helps Regulate Blood Sugar
- Improves heart health, lowers blood pressure, and increases circulation
- Improves liver function
- Combats Skin Damage 


The lovely people at EatGreenTea has a great website that has a really cool recipe section to give you cool ways to use your EatGreenTea. 


I really enjoyed the samples I received and plan to incorporating this in my daily routine. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...