Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Julep September Box - Review

It has been forever since I received a Julep box. I finally decided to get the September box because I was enticed by the featured products. Julep allows you to skip a month, which I love. But, this month they had some facial products so of course I was sold. 

Now to the goodies.



The box contained:

Bare Face Cleansing Oil ($28) This lightweight, antioxidant-rich cleanser gently and thoroughly dissolves makeup, dirt, and excess oil without over-drying skin, then rinses clean with no oily residue. Recommended for all skin types

I like this cleansing oil I used to make a similar oil and it makes your skin glow. It makes my super oily skin less oily.

Blank Canvas Mattifying Face Primer ($28) This age-defying primer creates a smooth, even canvas for gorgeous makeup that lasts all day.  Absorbs shine, brightens skin, and locks in moisture for 24 hours. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and pores. Fortified with 18 plant extracts.

This does absorbs shine but, I did not notice a brightening effect. Otherwise it is a nice primer.


I also received these two nail colors. Tatiana and Kristy a gorg orange with simmers or green and a dark shiny navy blue. 

All in all, I am so satisfied with this box and feel it is defiantly worth the $19.99 cost. Do you subscribe to Julep? If so, what do you think?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...