Thursday, February 20, 2014

Black Girl Beauty Box January - Review

So,  I have not posted a review of my Black Girl Beauty Box in a while. Mostly, because I had a few painful issues with receiving them and etc. I received the January box on time with no issues! 

Black Girl Beauty charges $20 a month and the products usually have about a $35 -$45 value. For reference, other boxes charge about $25 a month and the products have a value of about $80 - $100.

I like the packaging that they use it is always wrapped nicely. Here is the box:

The two Mary Kay products came in a little black pouch which I do not show in pic.


It is hard to put a value on the samples since they did not have the ounces listed. However, I have received these Sedu samples for free at I think Ulta. If I had to guess I would value the two Mary Kay products at about $10 total. 

Thoughts?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...