|Influenster J'adore VoxBox|
Here is what was in the box:
- Boots Botanics Shine Away Iconic Clay Mask ($9.39): I will never and have never be sad about a new mask to try. I enjoy clay masks for a deep clean so, I am excited to try this one. I have mentioned before how shiny I can get so the "shine away" has me curious.
- Hershey’s KISSES Milk Chocolates ($6.29): xoxo Hershey KISSES are a favorite to many. With their cute size and packaging what is not to love. This is a large bag I am going to share the kisses!
- Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray ($9.95): I just saw this in Target the other day. I heard good things about it and am curious so, on my next wash day I will give this a go.
- KISS Looks So Natural Lashes ($3.99): I am excited to try these. I have only tried false lashes once and it was fun. On my next date night, if I remember I will try these out. The do really look super natural. These are available at Target and Walmart.
- Red Rose Simple Indulgent Teas ($4.99 for a Box of 20): I love tea and these tea bags were no exception. Oh, this smells so good it was like having a dessert. I will for sure buy these.
|John Frieda Frizz Ease, Kiss Red False Lashes and Red Rose Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel tea|
|Boots Botanics Shine Away Mask. Hersey's Kiss and Coupons for Red Rose Tea|
It is free to sign up at Influenster if you would like to get an Voxbox.
DISCLOSURE: Influenster did sent me this VoxBox for free, but as always, all opinions are my own and HONEST. I was not compensated for this post. For more information please view my policies.