Friday, February 21, 2014

Influenster J'adore Voxbox Review

I am always thrilled when Influenster contacts me about VoxBoxes. So I was happy to hear that I was selected to receive one of the J'adore VoxBox boxes! This was suppose to be a Valentine's Day treat however, due to the crazy weather we have experienced my box just arrived yesterday. 

Influenster J'adore VoxBox


 Here is what was in the box:

  • Boots Botanics Shine Away Iconic Clay Mask ($9.39): I will never and have never be sad about a new mask to try. I enjoy clay masks for a deep clean so, I am excited to try this one. I have mentioned before how shiny I can get so the "shine away" has me curious.
  • Hershey’s KISSES Milk Chocolates ($6.29): xoxo Hershey KISSES are a favorite to many. With their cute size and packaging what is not to love. This is a large bag I am going to share the kisses!
  • Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray ($9.95): I just saw this in Target the other day. I heard good things about it and am curious so, on my next wash day I will give this a go.
  • KISS Looks So Natural Lashes ($3.99):  I am excited to try these. I have only tried false lashes once and it was fun. On my next date night, if I remember I will try these out. The do really look super natural. These are available at Target and Walmart. 
  • Red Rose Simple Indulgent Teas ($4.99 for a Box of 20): I love tea and these tea bags were no exception. Oh, this smells so good it was like having a dessert. I will for sure buy these.

John Frieda Frizz Ease, Kiss Red False Lashes and Red Rose Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel tea
  
Boots Botanics Shine Away Mask. Hersey's Kiss and Coupons for Red Rose Tea




































It is free to sign up at Influenster if you would like to get an Voxbox. 
 






DISCLOSURE:  Influenster did sent me this VoxBox for free, but as always, all opinions are my own and HONEST. I was not compensated for this post. For more information please view my policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...