I have been searching for a new product that evens my skin tone (stupid hyperpigmentation) so, I was up for the challenge when asked to review Even Glow Serum.
Serums are my boo thangs and this one would be no exceptions. So, first I was pleased with the packing which is a dark eye dropper bottle. Second, the smell was so pleasant. This serum is thicker than some vitamin C serums but, that was nice since a lot are watery. It applies very smoothly and absorbs quickly with no tacky feel, I hate that tacky feel. I started to see an improvement in hydration within the first two days. My skin just drinks this stuff up! I have been using for about 6 days so, no change yet with my fine lines. However, my GLOW is amazing. People keep asking me why I am glowing.
|Below is an excerpt from Amazon|
- EVENS SKIN TONE: Vanquish dark spots and skin discoloration, replacing uneven and ill-textured skin with smooth, wrinkle-free skin that leaves you looking flawless and ageless.
- INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Revitalize your skin with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.
- ABSORBS RAPIDLY: Moisturizes skin due to the capacity of the hyaluronic acid to absorb water, thereby increasing fluid between cells, giving your skin a smoother and younger appearance. This intense water absorption means no more dry, peeling or cracked skin, even in extreme weather.
- BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your appearance.
- REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Special ingredients such us Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.