- I have totally fell in love with this site. OH budget be beware.
- The Beyonce and Jay Z drama has been tripping me out lately from this to this. SMH
- I am accepting all and any donations for this baby. HOT
- Just in case you are having a bad day this will most certainly brighten it.
- I was recently sent this cool syrup called, YACON SYRUP by Life & Food. I was so pumped because I was for reals JUST reading an article about this stuff! Anybody who knows me know I am always all for anything healthy. So, some 100% Pure Raw Organic Yacon Root Syrup heck yea sign me up.
|The YACON SYRUP|
Product details from amazon.com
- 100% pure organic Yacon syrup has shown to assist in weight management, increase fiber intake and promotes good bowel function.
- Other benefits include: Lowers blood sugar. Prevents and controls hyperglycemia (over activity). Restores renal activity. Good source of antioxidant.
- High in prebiotics and probiotics, this syrup contains up to 50% of FOS (fructooligosacharides). It has been found that consumption of FOS does not increase blood glucose, and helps boost your bodies metabolism.
- Naturally grown and sourced from the fields in Peru. Certified Organic ingredients from one of the best Yacon farms in Peru.
- 100% pure raw organic syrup formula with no added preservatives. Bottled and tested in a FDA certified GMP facility in the USA
The suggested use is three teaspoons a daily however, please note the below warning from amazon.
Safety Considerations Studies have shown that taking too much Yacon Syrup can have some adverse effects on the digestive system, mainly in the form of gas, bloating and discomfort. Because the active ingredient is essentially a sugar, once it hits the intestines, it can produce a lot of gas, therefore causing flatulence, cramping and bloating. Some people have stated certain adverse side effects with increased bowel movements, particularly due to the fibre content within the Yacon Syrup. While this is a positive factor for most people, for some with sensitive intestines and digestion, caution should be exercised. In order to prevent this, take only about 1-2 teaspoons 30 to 60 minutes before a meal and have no more than 4-5 teaspoons in a day.
Not sure, if I will continue use of this once this bottle is gone. I will have to wait to see if I notice some "results" but, it is a nice sweetener alternative and I am glad I glad to try it!
It is available for purchase on amazon for $18.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.