Friday, June 6, 2014

Coppertone ClearlySheer Review

I think my friends and family are tired of hearing me go on and on about sun protection. I mean but, seriously sun equals bad/evil!!  I have one who uses body lotion of her face and another one was thinks she only need sunblock when she is going to the beach #fixitjesus.  

When my Bzzkit arrived with a tons of COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheerproducta (sprays and lotions) to say I was pumped would be an under statement.  I am really weird about the sun screens I use on my face because I have really oily skin and they usually make me look like an oil spill and white as a ghost.




This line is namely ClearlySheer and that was true because it went on well and my make up applied well over it. HOWEVER, like 35 minutes later I looked like Exxon and BP were advertising on my face. I was a mess. I think I used a whole pack of my Clean and Clear oil films that day.

Now the spray was the bomb I spray my body up and down and reapplied every two hours as usual and no burns and no driver arm. It absorbs really fast and has a clean and light feel and smell.


So, I liked the spray but the lotion not so much. The key point from all of this is to JUST WEAR SUNSCREEN cause the sun aint your friend. 







Discloser: I am a BzzAgent and received these products free for my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...