Thursday, June 5, 2014

Curl Box May 2014 - Review

May's Curl Box was not one of my favorites BUT still some goodies were in it!  Only because it only have two full size products and I am so used to being spoiled with ALL full size goodies. The other items super tiny samples. :(

The two full sized products were Creme of Nature's Argan oil line. One was a leave in (a girl can never have enough leave in conditioners) and the second one was a curl enhancing cream. 

Any way, check out the box:


Here is what was in the box
  • Creme of Nature Pudding Perfection Curl Enhancing Cream (sorry it is hiding behind the package of Soya soap)
  • Creme of Nature Strength & Shine Leave-In Conditioner
  • Ojon rareBlend™ Moisture-Rich Cleansing Conditioner 
  • U R Curly Soya Shampoo - I have not tired this yet but its made from soy protein. I doubt this will be enough for me to get a get wash.
  • Grandma's Pure and Natural Lye Soap 
  • Friends & Fros Print  - This was just a post card :(
  • Earth’s Nectar Coconut Curls Conditioning Detangler - I was sad this was so super tiny because it smells great and seems like it would work great. I used it on a small section of my hair because that was the product I had but it seemed like a good detangler.

The grandma's pure and natural lye soap was actually nice. It is perfect for those of us with skin issues such as eczema. It also contained Grandma's laundry soap but, I have not used it yet. 

I am hoping next month's box will be a little more exciting for me cause one did not do it for me.

 

 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...