Thursday, July 30, 2009

ideeli


ideeli is an invite – only shopping community.

ideeli offers private access to the most wanted fashion, home and beauty products, but that's not all. ideeli members also enjoy privileged access to luxury lifestyle experiences such as fashion shows and sold-out concerts.

The Lucky handbag (pictured) retails for $158 and ideeli currently has this striking handbag for $66 ( check out the other colors online.)

Click on the link below to become a member of this free exciting club.

Invite to ideeli

Style, via Tia

1 comment:

  1. I checked out the website and it is really cool. This yellow purse is to die for. They also have it in plum. I am thinking of sweet talking my husband into buying it for me. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...