Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's Coming It's Coming!




I don’t know if you know this or not but, I am from Baltimore. And I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am that Baltimore Fashion Week is almost here. It will run from Monday, August 10, 2009 through Friday, August 14, 2009
At the War Memorial Building on 101 North Gay Street Baltimore, MD 21202.

This is the annual fashion showcase, there will be runway shows, workshops and other events that highlight local artists.

Oh, I am so excited and I just can't hide it!

Style, via Tia

4 comments:

  1. I have never been to a Baltimore Fashion Week. Is there a particular day to go better than the other? You would think that Friday is the hottest. What day are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Koffee,

    Each day of Baltimore Fashion Week will feature a different style: eco-friendly apparel on Monday, Aug.10; ready-to-wear on Tuesday, Aug. 11; punk/gothic/dark clothing on Wednesday, Aug. 12; avante garde on Thursday, Aug.13; and (my personal favorite) couture on Friday, Aug. 14.

    I will be attending on Tuesday and Friday but like I said Friday is my fave!!

    Style, via Tia

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are you?

    This post was interesting, how long did it take you to write?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...