Tuesday, September 8, 2009

That is shocking!





I am a mascara whore, and I am relentlessly trying the latest ones and this is one of my favorite. I really love this mascara I love the brush on this one and It goes on nice and even it really defines your lashes. My lashes are super curly with lots of volume and this gave me more volume and lots of length.

So, Avon says this:

“Unique microfibers instantly expand and plump lashes to larger-than-life proportions...for head-turning drama in a flash. Up to 12x more volume...in a single step. Maximum amount of mascara in just one dip. Molded teal plastic fine combs separate lashes for a precise, bolder-than-ever look."

Regular price $8.50 and it is currently on sale for $4.99 click here to purchase.

Style, via Tia

Thanks Avon for the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...