Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Contest alert!

I heart Origins and Ojon products so, I was super excited when I heard about this contest. Right now www.lipglossbreak.com is hosting an amazing contest where you can win all this:

Origins Starting Over Age-erasing moisturizer with Mimosa
Origins GinZing Refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff
Origins All-Purpose High-Elevation Cream Dry Skin Relief
and
Ojon Shine & Protect Shampoo
Ojon Shine & Protect Conditioner
Ojon Restorative Leave-in Treatment (clear)
Ojon small Restorative Hair Treatment


I know, right I am happy!!




Click here to check it out and enter on Lip gloss break.com


Style, via Tia

Thanks for the photos www.lipglossbreak.com

1 comment:

  1. Tia,
    I absolutely LOVE Origins products. They have all worked so well on my face. I will be entering the contest and I hope I win. If I do win, I’m not sharing. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...