Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tweed Tuesday

Hello my fellow fashion lovers,

It is Tweed Tuesday! I received an email for Newport news today and was immediately impressed. I have to be honest I have never ordered clothes from Newport News but, this tweed has got my attention.

I love the look of this tweed pencil skirt, the length is perfect. And the removable, corsage ribbon belt is such a feminine detail!



This cropped tweed swing jacket is too adorable with 3/4 sleeves, patch style pockets this is so versatile.



Lastly, and my favorite is this strapless dress with a pleated neckline. I would add a cute belt around the waist on this for sure and again it is the perfect length.



All three pieces are $49.00 each and I can’t resist.


Click here to purchase.

Style, via Tia

Gracie to www.newportnews.com for the lovely photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...