Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Five things

So, I am jumping on the five things bandwagon. Every week or so I will post five random things either about me or about the random stuff I encounter.  

You ready, here it go...

1. I am an intense relationship with my coffee maker. She is so dependable and provides me with a caffeine  utopia. Her name is Kyla and we understand each other well.

2. I truly believe that I am the lightest sleeper in the world. No lie, if you blink too loud I will wake up.

3. I got bangs last week between Michelle O. and Kelly R. I could NOT resist. I know I look unhappy in the picture but, I was starting to feel like it was a mistake. I am over it now and in love!

4. I sprained my little brown ankle on Saturday and all I can think about is when will I be able to wear my precious 4 inch heels again :(

5. Last year, I traveled (first class, lol) to the richest country in the whole wide world. Can u guess where in went?

And, those are my 5 things hope you didn't nod off.

Tia
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tia
    Definitely enjoyed the 5 things...I was in a similar boat recently, so I hope you're back in your heels in no time!
    Pjd

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...