Thursday, April 11, 2013

OWN Renewing Firming Silk Serum - Review

I was recently given the opportunity to try OWN's Firming Silk Concentrate Serum. Now, I love me some serum it is a step in my daily beauty routine that I never ever skip. I was thrilled to try this one because check out what OWN says from their site below:

"Visibly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles for more vibrant skin. The naturally derived and patented CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) formula in Own Anti-Aging Firming Silk Concentrate works with your body to treat all three layers of skin through a power-packed serum that’s proven to absorb easily without leaving a residue. Own Firming Silk Concentrate works with your own body’s chemistry to reactivate healthy processes and rebuild the skin’s structures for brighter, taut, and genuinely younger-looking skin."

This serum only has four you heard right FOUR ingredients which is very interesting.


Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate, Conjugated Linoleic Acid*, Tocopherol 

I am no scientist but, I believe at least two of those that something to do with some coconut. 


This bottle is huge compared to other serums and I love the eye dropper application.

I love the packing and packing can be a deal breaker for me. The directions say to apply it while skin is still moist from cleansing. It has been almost two weeks and I have applied it every morning and night to my face and neck. I noticed that my skin appears slightly more firm and super soft. I can not say I appear brighter as promised but I am still satisfied with my results thus far. Plus, it is states that you will see results after 8 weeks so, I have a way to go. They have quite a few other products in their line such as an eye cream that I have been eying. Best part is OWN is very budget friendly (with prices from $11.99) and available at Ulta.com.


DISCLOSURE:  Ifabbo did give me this product for free, but as always, all opinions are my own and HONEST. I was not compensated for this post. For more information please view my policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...