Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Product Review - Mario Badescu's Enzyme Revitalizing Mask

I think I may have admitted before that I love facials masks. Mario Badescu's products are usually reliable if you want results. Enter the Enzyme Revitalizing mask. This is an Alpha Hydroxy mask with Papaya and Grapefruit Extracts. 

Here is what Mario Badescu says:

"Hydrate And Revitalize Skin. This product is a moisture intensive Alpha Hydroxy mask ideal for dull, dry or mature skin. Papaya and Grapefruit Extracts are the natural exfoliants blended with antioxidant Vitamin A and E oils giving the skin a refreshed, glowing appearance."





Here is what I say:
This is DOES everything is promises. Whenever my face is looking dull I use this baby and bang bang my skin comes to life. Seriously, in 20 mins I have a glow and  my face is hydrated. This is gentle enough to use more than twice a week which is the recommended usage. I honestly have used this daily in the harsh winter months when my face is feeling dry and lackluster. 

This mask has definitely landed a permanent place in my beauty stash.  

Have you ever tried this mask? What were your results?

    Let's Connect: Instagram Facebook Pinterest Twitter




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...