Friday, May 17, 2013

Budget friendly Boyfriend Jeans and How to wear them.

Boyfriend jeans have a undeniable comfort level and hotness at the same dang time. Sightly loose fit and cuffed at the leg dark or light, they are just cute. My fave way to wear them is with heels mostly because I am a heel chick. However, I have also worn them with flat sandals and it is still chic.

Here are a few great budget friendly options under $50:


Whether you choose to dress them up or down the choice is yours but, be creative. Check out two different looks below:









6 comments:

  1. I love boyfriend fit jeans/ capris they fit so comfortably and roomy. A heel definitely jazzes the look of them up. Cute displays of how to wear them Tia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boyfriend fit jeans/ capris they fit so comfortably and roomy. A heel definitely jazzes the look of them up. Cute displays of how to wear them Tia!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my fave is with the heels but, I am a heel girl!

      Delete
  3. i love boyfriend jeans and i also like your combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of a cuffed boyfriend jean with heels! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...