Thursday, May 16, 2013

Klutch Box - Best of the Best

I received a KlutchClub Best of the Best box yesterday and was excited because, I forgot it was coming so it was a nice surprise. So, what is KlutchClub you ask?
Klutch is basically Glossybox but, with health and wellness stuff. They promise at least $50 worth of stuff for less than $18 per month. My box is one of their Best of the Best boxes which is different from their normal monthly boxes. 
 
Check it out:
The unopened box

I thought this was cute, it actually made me more excited


The goods!

Four bags of Taylor's tea.

100% pure Caberbet grape body cream

Guam Seaweed Mud - I heard this is very popular in Italy and great for cellulite.

Yur Buds- I was happy about these because I have very small ears and these are made for smaller ears, yea!

Love this King Arthur Flax meal - this stuff is great to add to smoothies, cereal, muffins, etc.

1st Step liquid Vitamin B12 complex

C. Booth Honey & Almond Body Butter- loves this.



This was kinda weird to me at first but after reading online reviews I am excited to try this. It is suppose to aid in De-stressing you. Some users stated they sleep like a baby after drinking this.

One month free at lumosity.com

Two free months and $10 to spend at daily burn!

Cremo Cream shaving cream
All is all I am very pleased with this box. I am not sure what the regular boxes are like since this was a Best of the Best but, for $4(Living Social deal) I am a happy camper.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Tia
    This is nice, in fact I think Lumosity alone is worth it. I used the free 7 days Lumosity trial and I LOVE IT.
    100% pure is a good brand too, I like the grape scent.
    Enjoy
    Pjd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to have gotten the earphones and some of that tea. great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, the contents of this box are EPIC!

    I need to join some subscription services! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...