Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Be Pretty Box Review

I am not sure if you have never heard of Vitacost but, they are an online "healthy living" store. Well, I found out they also have a kinda subscription box. They actually have four. 
  1. Be Pretty Box
  2. Be Fit Box
  3. Be Strong Box
  4. Be Well Box
Anyway, I decided to try the Be Pretty box. The box is $13.99 and, it's not a subscription type service like Glossy Box you have to actually order it every month. Now to the box!

Be Pretty Pink Box



St. Dalfour, Organic in Golden Mango Green Tea and Breakfast Tea


Supersmile Professional Whitening Quikee



Acure Organics 100% Certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil


Burt's Bees - Day Lotion Intense Hydration with Clary Sage


Sparkle Hearts Shine Shampoo and lotion.

Earthpaste Amazingly Natural Toothpaste in Lemon and Wintergreen

My two cents I was not at all impressed with this box. I just do not feel it is worth the money. With Glossy for example you spend $21 a month to get about $80 worth of products. I feel like with this one you spend $14 to get $14 worth of samples. 

With that said I loved the tea it is now a favorite of mine. I had never heard of that brand and it is so good. The supersmile was such a small sample I could not really get a sense of the product. The Argan oil seems fine but again was such a small sample I could not get a sense of the product. The Burt Bees Day lotion is okay I use it as a hand cream because it was a bit oily for my face. I think I was most disappointed with the Sparkle products. Mostly, because I am not thirteen and I do not sparkle and glitter. Lastly, I personally do not enjoy natural toothpaste so I do not enjoy the taste of the EarthPaste.


Have you ever tired any of the "Be" boxes? What were your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...