Friday, June 14, 2013

June's Klutch Club Box - Review

So, against my will I received and paid for another Klutch Box. Klutch Boxes are $10 per month plus $8 shipping so, basically $18 per month.

Here’s the list of everything in this months box:
  • Dream Water Sleep & Relaxation Shot – Snoozeberry
  • Coromega3 Big Squeeze
  • Eclos Daily HydraPrimer SPF 30
  • AgroLabs Wheatgrass Boost™
  • Shea Terra Organics Black Soap Elixir
  • CleanWell Wipes
  • Three Lollies Hangover Sucks Or Queasy Pops/Drops
  • Enjoy Life Foods Not Nuts! Seed & Fruit Mix
  • 100% Pure Body Cream
I will say that there is a good variety of items in their boxes to try out. However, their customer service could use some assistance.
I haven't tired this yet but, was excited to see it because I always wanted to try this.

This smells so freaking good and is 100% natural.
Wheat-grass is super good for you and I excited about trying this.



The seed and fruit was just okay. I will save this razor for when I travel.

I am going to gift this bar because I do not like almonds. And don't get hangovers so doubt I will use these either.

This omega 3 is great for my morning smoothies only, I didn't like the taste by itself. It is super sweet lemony with a strange fish aftertaste.

I am so weird about germs so this is perfect for me.

These 100% pure samples were in my last box but I love their products so, I wasn't even mad.

These stuff is the business it primes, hydrates, corrects, and protects your skin. I saw this a Target a few weeks ago and also purchased it. Loves this.
Even though I was forced to receive this box I am satisfied with my products. So, what you think of Klutch Box?


1 comment:

  1. The nut bar "kind" is really good! I love eating them when I am going out on an adventure

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...