Monday, October 5, 2009

Let's go to the Bar



Say hello to my little friend, Lush's Trichomania Solid Shampoo!

I'm in complete lust with this shampoo bar. It makes my hair incredibly soft and it keeps my hair healthy and moisturized. It smells stupid delicious, and leaves my hair shiny, silky, and easier to style after I've used it. Another bonus as if I needed one is that the bar lasts forever. My only complaint is that it doesn't lather great but it lathers well enough To work up the best lather, rub the bar directly on your scalp.


Here is what Lush says: "
Coconut cream pie moisturizing shampoo for dry, curly hair
Dry, frizzy curls ruining your day? Don't fret. Treat your hair to our delicious, moisturizing shampoo designed for dry, curly hair and sun dried tresses. Creamed coconut gives this shampoo its unforgettable scent and makes your hair incredibly soft without added residue. Goodbye frizzy curls, hello yummy locks!"

Click here to purchase for $9.75.

Style, via Tia

Gracie LushUSA.com for the photo

1 comment:

  1. Guurrrl, that bar of soap looks like you know what? some crack guurrl. Never used b4 but babbyfather use to sell it. can i say that on the internet? anyways he use to but needs to do something wit his broke ass. best believe im getting my list together for him and a few things coming from off this blog guurrl. im so crazy. holla atcha ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...