Friday, December 11, 2009

And on the 2nd day of Christmas.......

Sephora has the most delightful gift sets for your Holiday shopping glee. What I adore most about these sets is that if you like you could purchase a few and mix and match a few custom gift bags for friends or family, maybe even keep one for yourself.

Check them out

The Stila lip glaze collection is a great gift option. Personally, I have always wanted to try this glaze and for $28 who could not say no. Click here to purchase.


This gift set is my fave mostly because I love mascara. This one is only $39 and it contains BADGIRL one of my most beloved mascaras.
Click here to purchase.


The winter escape trio by Philosophy sounds so delicious. I would love to try this one and I think this is a great gift for your favorite foodie and for only $28. Click here to purchase.



This deluxe fragrance sampler for women not only contains twelve samples of new and trendy fragrances but it also has a gift voucher that can be redeemed at Sephora store for a full-sized bottle of any one of the samples included. Now, how cool is that not to mention it includes an atomizer, and a handy dandy fragrance guide. Click here to purchase for $50.




Style, via Tia

Gracie www.Sephora.com for the photos

2 comments:

  1. I need both the mascara set and the lip gloss set. I am addicted to both!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i saw they had that stila gloss set for only $28. that is such a great deal! stila lip gloss is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...