Saturday, December 19, 2009

And on the 8th day of Christmas.....

Pashminas!
I love pashminas! I keep one with me almost all year long because they come in handy all the time. The are lightweight enough to keep in your handbag in the summer for that freezing cold restaurant. Yet warm enough to keep you cozy when the wind chill is below crazy. I saw some at my local mall for like crazy cheap this past week. They were like three for $20 with so many cool colors and prints to choose from. My boyfriend purchased me one from Afghanistan last year and it is so gorgeous.

Check out some for someone special on your Holiday shopping list below.




Below is a video I located on you tube to show you all the chic ways to tie your pashminas. The music drive me crazy nonetheless it had some good ideas!

Style, via Tia

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...