Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Years Eve 2010

Can you believe that it is almost 2010? Where did the time go? I honestly forgot all about New Year's Eve this year until today so, with little time I am digging in my closet for something kinda casual and comfy to wear.
So, here is what I am going to wear...
Forever 21 at ShopStyle


To conceal all my Christmas cookies and pie I ate I am wearing all black. It is going to be freezing cold here so, I will bundle up with my coat, hat, scarf and gloves as well.

Be safe!

Style, via Tia

2 comments:

  1. Tia this is truly one of the most fabulous New Year's Eve ensembles EVER!! You are going to look absolutely stunning my love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ensembles!

    http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...