Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Touch of Happiness

This is really a touch of happiness! I have to be honest I have never really been a fan of Nivea products. Oh but now, I am because I really love this body wash. It is called a Touch of happiness and with its orange blossom scent and bamboo essence it is a keeper!

Nivea at ShopStyle


Here is what Nivea says “Experience the happy sensation and energizing scent this nourishing NIVEA body wash gives you and your skin. This silky cream-gel with nourishing bamboo essence gives you incredibly soft skin while cleansing very mildly. Its indulging intense lathering formula is enriched with energizing orange blossom scent to awaken your senses.”

I say This is splendid it smells magnificent and you only need a little. My skin is super soft and again the citrus smell wakes you and makes you feel in high spirits.

Other products from this line (pictured at the bottom below)are Touch of Bliss, Touch of Sparkle, and Touch of Smoothness.

Style, via Tia

1 comment:

  1. I think I want to try Touch of Sparkle (just because the name reminds me of sequins!). I've thought of trying Nivea lip gloss, do you know if it's any good? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...