Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gifts for the Hostess under $40

This is the holiday party season. There are always so many party invites around this time of year and, you should never show up empty handed. So, unsure of what to bring?

No worries I got you covered.


These fancy glass wine pourers are $18.99 at Pottery Barn and truly enhance the taste of red wine.


Glass Wine Pourers


I love decanter sets. They make me feel so extravagant. This Macys Godinger five piece set is only $39.99. I want this.





The corkcicle an amazing wine chiller that really works and it is only $24.95 at Sur La Table


A candle is always a welcome gift I meant who doesn't want their home to smell delightful. Body Shop has great scented candles. My favorite is this Jasmine and White Frangipani scented candle for only $16.99.



Click for enlarged view

Also, a bottle of wine is a great last minute option. Happy Shopping!

Tia
xoxo


Thanks to Pottery Barn, Sur La Table, Macys, and Body Shop for the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...