Thursday, December 20, 2012

Glossy Box- December 2012

I had a feeling this month's Glossy Box was gonna be good one only because last month was mediocre. I was excited when I checked my tracking number online and found out it was waiting on my doorstep. I needed Christmas that day and getting a Glossy Box is like Christmas, even on the mediocre months.

The boxes are always wrapped so nice. This month's tissue paper was Candy Canes and Gingerbread Men!
The theme is Glamour, Glitz and Gloss they might as well said Tia, Tia and Tia.
So, included in the box is:


  • ECRU New York Cosmetic Hair Care - Acacia Protein Oil 
  • Forest Essentials Luxurious Ayurveda - Madurai Jasmine& Mogra Bath & Shower Oil 
  • Heartland Fragrance Co. - Bath Salts White Tea
  • Oscar Blandi - Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray 
  • Pleats Please By Issey Miyake 
  • Zoya Nail Polish - Storm 
  • Jewel Mint - Caged Bangle (below)
 
The Bangle was okay kinda had a cheapie feel to it.

However, Zoya nail polish is one of my faves so, I was excited to just see the bottle but, holy poly Storm is a gorge color. It is a intense black with multi colored glitter it looks so rich and applied so nice.


































I'm coo coo for the bath oil! It has such a glamorous and long lasting smell. Can't wait to try the hair products on wash day.

































I had been wanted to get my hands on Pleats Please for about six months now. It is based on Issey Miyake's ready to wear line that launched in 1993. So, it is finally available in the US but only at Nordstrom for now. This is such a feminine fragrance with hints of vanilla.

All in all I am a happy chica.

Tia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...