Saturday, December 8, 2012

Giving Face





My skin and my skin care regimen is NOT a game. I take my skin very seriously. While I have never had any serious skin issues I still indulge in taking care of it. 

I name almost everything in my life and I call my skin Savannah. Savannah is very easy to take care of; she is not sensitive or needy. I have taken care of her since I was sixteen years old thus slowing the aging process. Granted back then, my regimen only consistented of a Olay cleanser  and sunblock. I wasn't even washing her every night. 

Fast forward to today and my regimen is SO different. I am a proud Clarisonic owner which I talked about here. If you are not a Clarisonic owner this is one band wagon you should jump on. Basically, my regimen consistent of cleansers, serums, weekly masks, eye cream, steaming, day and night creams and sunblock. 

Your regimen does not have to be extensive nor expensive it just NEEDS to exist. You need to know what type of skin you have i.e. oily, normal, dry. If you don't know you will figure this out as you go along. Play with different products to find what you like/ love. I highly recommend seeing a Dermatologist to help guide you especially if you have troubled skin.

Start with a few simple steps 

1. Cleanse
2. Exfoliate
3. Moisturize

Don't s

Never go to sleep with a dirty face. Keep some facial wipes on your night stand for those hard nights.
Never put body lotion on your face EWWW It's called body lotion for a reason.
Never ever go outside without sunblock of at least SPF 45.

And don't forget that what you put into your body matters so, eat healthy.

The above is June Ambrose my skin celebrity crush. Her skin is flawless!

Tia,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...