Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wacky Legs

I heart wearing leggings. I get to look sexy while I am so super comfy. It is a win win.

Below are some wacky printed leggings for the wild chicas


These high waisted leggings from American Apparel come in seven different prints and are $34.00.



Next up also from American Apparel are these tie dye jersey leggings. I love the teal also for $34.00



Go Jane is always a go spot to purchase trendy items for cheap. These storm printed legging are available in two colored prints for $16.60 .

storm printed leggings
 Only leggings keeps it super busy with these checked high waisted leggings for $38.00. Loving the high waisted leggings!
Holiday Tribe Sweater Leggings


Lastly, are these hips and guns leggings also from Only Leggings for $38.00. I keep thinking that these remind me of Rhianna; I think she has a similar tattoo.

Hips and Guns Leggings


I would tone down my top when wearing these busy bee bottoms so, I recommend a solid tunic. What do you think? Do you dare?

Tia
xoxo

Thanks to OnlyLeggings.com, GoJane.com and AmericanAppearel.com for the photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...