Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes

So, last night was the Golden Globes and I really only watched the red carpet cause I was silly tired.

Here are my favorite looks.


Jennifer Lawrence in a Dior Haute Couture dress

Halle Berry in Atelier Versace
Jessica Alba wore Oscar de la Renta and around her neck oh she rocked a $5.8 million Harry Winston diamond necklace. I heart this Roger Vivier clutch.


Katharine McPhee in Theyskens' Theory

  
J. Lo never disappoints but her make up was my favorite part of her look. She looked flawless.
Bonus: Not from the Golden Globes but worth the mention. Please look at how Gabby WERKED it at the 2013 BET honors. Chick is doing it big. Loved everything about this look! Go Gabby!!



What was your fave look from the globes?

Tia
xoxo
Source
Source

2 comments:

  1. I thought Gabrielle Union and Halley Berry look gorgeous!
    Haleyberry looks like she never ages. And Jennifer Lopez has a body that just won't quit. I missed the awards but they all look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica Alba...swoon! Oscar de la Renta can do no wrong! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...