Thursday, January 3, 2013

Holiday VoxBox '12



I received my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster.com last week and, I was so excited to open it and see what goodies were inside.



The box included:
  • Kiss Nail Dress - this box has 28 strips for finger nails AND toes. $6.99
  • NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City $2.49
  • Eboost in Pink Lemonade flavor $39 for a box of 30
  • Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal in Summer Berry flavor $1.79
  • Goody QuikStype Microfiber Brush $11.99
  • $25 off my first paid on shoes from Sole Society
  The NYC lipshine smells great ( gotta love a lipgloss that smells good). I liked the applicator brush it applied the product very evenly. The color Nude York City (cute name) is a perfect nude shade for almost all skin colors. I was afraid this was gonna be one of those sticky glosses that my hair sticks too (eww). But, it was NOT sticky at all. I really like this one.



I have yet to try the Kiss Nail Dress because I had a fresh manicure when I got my VoxBox. I plan to try these this week so, I will let you know all the deets soon enough.

The taste of the Eboost was okay. I had to add more water then the required 12 oz because it was a little gritty. The taste was not bad; not good but not bad. They claim to boost your mood, energy, focus and immunity with no crash. I felt fine afterwards I was already pretty energized so, it was hard to tell if this did anything. I guess I should have waited until I was either tired or upset. This appears to be a better alternative for those addicted to Red Bull.
 

The Quaker oatmeal was really good. At first it was kinda sweet so, I added more water. This kept me full for a very long time. After I ate it I noticed that it has 14 grams of sugar and aint nobody got no time for that! Even though I was impressed with the 8 grams of protein, the sugar scared me off. So, I will be sticking to my green smoothies and steel oats for now.


 

The Goody Quikstyle brush is suppose to cut drying time in half with it's absorbent microfiber bristles. This brush seems like a great idea for someone just not me. I only finger detangle my hair and then I air dry to limit the use of heat. I do not like brushing or combing wet hair. I did cautiously try this brush and thought it worked pretty well. I does soak up a lot of water. Even though, I will continue to finger detangle and air dry I do think some people may love this. I honestly plan to use it on my dog because I think this will be an awesome dog brush.


Lastly, if you would like to try Sole Society as well then you can get $25 off your first purchase too. Use code INFLUENSTER25. This code expires January 31, 2013so, hurry.


Tia
xoxo


Influenster did sent me this Holiday VoxBox for free, but as always, all opinions are my own and HONEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...